Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Monday Night Stampin' Up Projects

Once a month I attend a fun night of stampin' with my local Stampin' Up crafty buddies. Charla is my SU! Demo and she brought these wonderful Valentine projects over the last 2 meetings. (I think I am missing one of them...hmmm maybe I ate it???? LOL)

She had them all decorated pretty, but I was busy gabbing and being the monthly hostess, so I had to finish these projects on the fly at home...and I think I didn't follow directions very well...it's a memory thing! Oh well, several of the projects were made from Dawn's ( Dawn's Stampin Thoughts) wonderful video's here and here.

OH NO! I bet you are sick of these, but I just had to try to make an all Stampin' Up stair step card...I almost made it, but I did have to sneak in the stamp in the middle...not sure where it came from, I have had it for years. Everything on the Riding Hood Red was embossed with SU! white embossing powder, so it had a nice texture.

I made thes fun little candy tubes for part of the nightly munchies. I used a retired tag punch stamp and both sizes of the SU! tag punch and some misc Craft Warehouse ribbon. I bought the tubes from a stamper who had a "tube share" on Beate's Stampin Up Yahoo group. She has a wonderful blog here as well. Wish I had ordered more now...

Stamp: Stampin Up Love You Much (page 27), Retired Valentine tag punch

Cardstock: RHRed, Real Red, SU! DP in RHRed and Pink Pirouette, Candy Lane DP,

Ink: RHRed, Black, Chocolate Chip

Misc: Heart to Heart Punch, Tag Punches, Scallop Punch, (most punches on pages 184 and 185), Stampin Up Bigz Dies Top Note(page 196) and Petal Card for the heart box (page 197)

Pin It!

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Fantastic! These are all really awesome projects Sue. Wish I had more time to create all 40 valentines for my girls classmates, but ? Not this year. :)

Sharon Caudle said...

WOW!!! What CUTE projects!!! I love them ALL!! I've been wanting to try one of those stair step cards, but haven't gotten round to it yet! I just really like the look! Looking forward to working with you and getting to kinow you! Hope you're having a great day!

Allison Rankin said...

Another great gift mix! Those candy tubes are too fun!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love all your great projects, Happy V-day!

Elena said...

Wow! Your stair-step card is so beautiful!!! And the candy tubes are so cute!
Thank you for sharing the pictures from your SU class, Sue!

Anonymous said...

Get Out!! Oh my gosh these are all so fabulous! What wonderful projects and cards.

Carolyn Bounds said...

More Valentine goodness!!! Where do I start? I'm just gonna make this short and sweet...I LOVE *E*V*E*R*Y*T*H*I*N*G*!!!! WOW!!! I love them all so much, you could knock me down with a feather!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...