Thursday, March 29, 2012

Get Hoppy Blog Hop! Creations by AR new release


It's time to "get hoppy" again at Creations for AR. 

Adela has just released this darling bunny template-just in time for Easter!  One commenter on each blog will win this Bunny Box Template. Please leave your comment by this Friday night to qualify to win this template!

I chose to make a little Bunny Family and keep the template simple. The template does come with a nose, eyes and ear inserts, but I wanted to make bunnies that reminds you of those delish,  pure chocolate  bunnies you find in your Easter basket! You can tell where my mind is LOL!


I cut each bunny smaller than the next, added some ribbon and a bow and sentiments. I  used a font that welds together beautifully in the Silhouette program. (font name is Alaka-Bold)   If you are looking for some great fonts that weld well together-Check out THIS post. I love it when bloggers share their tips!





You can see the bunnies have plenty of space inside to hold Easter treaties! This template was so simple I did not even have to read the directions...once piece to score and glue at just a few points.

Okay...sit back, grab a piece of chocolate and join us in today's hop!


Please bunny hop along to all  designers to see what they have to show off!


Adela Rossol:   http://cbyar.blogspot.com/
Lisa Somerville:   http://www.lisasomerville.com/
Magdalena Cortez:   http://axesdesigns.blogspot.com/

You are at the end of the hop with me, so you can pop over to Creations by AR and see her fun templates!  Thanks for joining us today!



Pin It!

45 comments:

MAGDA said...

Hola que tal amiga , los conejitos te han quedado pero que muy bonitos y los papeles me encanta,un saludo Magdalena

Redanne said...

Sue, I really like your version, creating a family is so sweet and the dots remind me of chocolate buttons. I am so pleased to join this blog hop as it fascinates me what people can do with just one template - thank you!

Jackie said...

Sue, how clever, a bunny family! They are sooo adorable.
Jackie
craftylady33160@yahoo.com

Teri C said...

How totally ADORABLE are all of these? LOVE them!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love your Bunny Family...how clever! Cute paper and details.

Sandy said...

You did not have to read the directions but I would have to read for 5 days!! Really neat Bunny Boxes. Wonderful for a young family too!
sandy

cyndi_b said...

look out... your bunnies are multiplying... LOL
cute idea
thank you for sharing

Cathy Gill said...

Love your idea since holidays are about friends and family! Be cute for a baby shower also!

Pam G. said...

Yea that is one cute family. Great Idea. Have to try it. Happy Easter

Unknown said...

How cool, a bunny family. such a great idea. Thanks you so much for the inspiration.

Glittered Paws said...

Love your bunny family - what an original idea - great job.

Patti J said...

Sue, this little family is absolutely adorable! What a great idea! Sigh...I think I need a Silhouette! Hugs...

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Now these are sooo adorable!! LOVE the bunnies here too Sue!! :)

g said...

Your bunny family is too sweet! Love that chocolate ribbon.

Belinda C said...

Adorable bunny family! And who doesn't love polka dots? I love it!

Denise Bryant said...

Darling family of bunnies! I love the dots!
DeniseB

Sheila said...

What an adorable bunny family. Just love them

Kristi said...

Awe! A family of bunnies. What a cute idea. Think my kids would go for this small of a basket? lol

Mandy said...

gorgeous family of bunnies Sue

hugs
teamie Mandy
xx

connie said...

Love the polka dots and the different size bunnies...cute cute

Ginny said...

What a cute idea! And I love the paper. These hops are so much fun. They are short but long in ideas. Than you!

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute, love the family of bunnies!

Pam Sparks said...

Chocolate chip bunnies! yum! Adorable Sue!

Gloria Westerman said...

Oh a bunny family....now thats over the top hop.....love it...I love this...my favorite....tfs

Loni said...

Oh my Gosh super cute.

Ester CaStro Scrapbooking said...

Un Hermoso trabajo!!!
Me encnato el estampado del papel.

Moments by Marla said...

ADORABLE!!!! Love the papers and the fact of you making the family!! Thank you for the wonderful inspiration!!

LDY said...

This was my first Blog Hop and what fun it has been seeing all the different designs.

Orlie said...

Everyone has their own bunny this year! Love the paper you used. I see spots! Great job. brians@tds.net

downrightcrafty said...

super cute and fabulous set, perfect idea and I love all of them
Hugs Kate xx

Danni said...

So cute! Love the little baby one!

Unknown said...

What an adorable family, Sue! Hey, glad to see you're enjoying your Silhouette. I LOVE mine!

Unknown said...

A whole family of bunnies. Such a clever idea. Really love the polka dot paper

Tee said...

Love the dotted paper bunnies....

Tee
tee-myspot.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

These are so cute!! I love the polka dots! Fabulous!!!
Tammy

Debbie K. said...

How adorable to make a family of the bunny boxes! Love 'em!
- DebbieK

Carmen said...

Very very cute. I love your bunnies.

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh what an adorable little bunny family! So sweet and fun.

Marlou McAlees said...

these are soooo cute, love how you made 3 different sizes :) x

Ms Qadirah said...

What a beautiful bunny family. They are adorable. I love the pattern.

Axes DesigNs said...

OMY! What a great idea.. The Bunny box family!!!! I love it!!! Thanks for sharing..

Magda

candylady said...

what an adorable bunny family thanks for sharing

Carolyn King said...

this is so sweet!!! Awesome!!

paintedlady89 said...

I love the multiple sizes!
And the dots are sweet!
White and dark chocolate!
Gigi

Sonias Blog said...

OMG!!! This is so CUTE!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...