Thursday, February 20, 2014

the best day evah!





Show It With Words!




It really is the best day evah!

Congratulations Lols!  My House Mouse teamie Lorraine is the featured stamper 367 over at Splitcoast Stampers...so this card is made in her honor!!!

I made this cute sledding card for all you folks still buried under the snow! Oh my, we have had quite an ordeal haven't we? Don't you love those little snowmen celebrating on the top of this card? Makes me smile....!

This cute little penny slider card is made with a Lori Whitlock file I won from her last blog  hop! How fun is that? I love surprises like that! ( It can also be purchased from the Silhouette store as well.) The little sledding bunny slides back and forth and can spin in circles too!

I used some lovely Fancy Pants Timbergrove designer paper, a darling sentiment from Paper Smooches, and a fun matching stamp and die set named Winter Bunny from Lawn Fawn!  I have linked them all below!

 I would love if you would join in the Inspiration Emporium February Challenge-Show It With Words! You could win $50 Inspiration Emporium dollars!


I am entering this in the following challenges!

Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge-Snow Much Fun!
ABC Christmas Challenge-D is for diecuts-Hi Dorte!
Lawnscaping Challenges-Dust it off Feb 26 (charms)
Sue 





project details:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
From Inspiration Emporium-
Winter Bunny-Stamp and Die
Slang Gang-Paper Smooches
Cardstock-Fancy Pants Timbergrove
Charms-Inspiration Emporium is now selling charms! This snowflake is not from them-but you will see some soon!
Copics: E23,25,29  R39,89  C2
Misc: silver cording, snowflake charm
Silhouette file: A2 Lori Whitlock slider penny card

Pin It!

15 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Oh, this is adorable! I have forgotten about penny slider cards! They are so fun! Cute little bunny, and gorgeous paper!

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and beautiful Sue.

gr karin

Sandra H said...

Stunning card x

Deloris said...

Love that darling bunny and the fun slider card style! Made me smile!

Joey said...

Sue this is gorgeous, beautiful papers and such a cute image, thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly. Joey x

Lisa H said...

Sue, that is so cute and I love the little sledding bunny. It's a perfect subject for a slider card!

Leslie Miller said...

It is SO cute! I used to love making these slider cards. Great idea for the sledding rabbit!

Lorraine A said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE !!! I love this slider design and am going to have to get this slider file !! :-)

thanks for joining in the challenge and for the shout :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Sandy said...

Cute, cute and more cute! I love the paper you used!
Sandy xx

Elise C. said...

Your slider card is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a fun fun card! One thing I love about blog hopping is you run across things you had forgotten about--like penny slider cards. I taught it as a class once and brought a roll of pennies but people refused to take them, saying they would get their own. C'mon! It's a PENNY! (well, two, but you know). I love this stamp! Such a fun winter bunny.

Glenda Atkins said...

aaaaah such a happy sledder, brought a smile to my face which is one thing this winter has not managed to do! Love slider cards and this one rocks!
Glenda

Audrey said...

What a fun mix of patterned papers! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

Paper Profusion said...

Such a wonderful fun card. Gorgeous work! Nicola x

Kecia said...

Too cute! Such a sweet little creation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...