Saturday, September 27, 2014

Snoopy---Group Hugs by Paper Smooches


Sometimes we need some cards to send 'just because'.  Hug cards are really one of  the best reasons to send a card. I cut the Snoopy and Woodstock with my Silhouette by tracing a picture from the web.  I wanted to keep them clean and simple, so the papers are simple and cheerful too! 


 This stamp set is from the Paper Smooches Group Hugs stamp set from Inspiration Emporium. It really has wonderful sentiments-14 in all!  



I love clean and simple cards...I really think they are my favorite type, but they sometimes can be harder to make!

I am entering Snoopy in the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly-Oh How Cute! Sept 30
CCEE Stampers-National Dog Week-Oct 2
Delightful Challenge-Cute and Cuddly
A Song in Your He{art}-A got a Dog
Bloggers Challenge Friday-Black and White with a Splash of Color-Oct 1
Chocolate, Coffee  & Cards Challenge-Dogs and Cats -Oct 1
Wags and Whiskers-With Our Fuffy Friends-Oct 1
Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge Blog-Anything Goes -Sept 27



Enjoy your day---HUGS!

Sue

card details:
-------------------------------------------
(you can get a 10% discount if you use the code suestamps13)
Copic: Y17
Misc: Twine and pearls

Pin It!

18 comments:

Karen Amidon said...

I love "hug" cards and yours are adorable! Perfect to brighten anyone's day. You have the gift for CAS which I have to agree, I think they are harder! Lol!

*Alison* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Snoopy said...

This is the first time in my life I've been tempted to reach through my computer screen and snatch a card ...lol. Love these!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous cards x

*Vicki* said...

AWE!!!! My heart just MELTS for this sweet Snoopy image!! You've done a fabulous job using him in various ways my friend!! HUGS TO YOU!!!! - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

susiestacey said...

Awwwwwww how sweet x Susan x

Deloris said...

They are adorable! Love the die cut snoopy images with the pretty papers!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, I love Snoppy and Woodstock and your cards are fabulous. Such cute and clever designs. The sentiments could not be more perfect.

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute sue.
Gr Karin

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

My goodness, Sue! These are adorable! I love Snoopy & Woodstock. One our parrots is from Woodstock, Ga and we almost named him that..but he's a Linus because of this little thing he does where it looks like he's sucking his thumb, lol.

JD/ Jill said...

How precious! I really like this adorable image...and you showcased the image so nicely on these cards!

Sue said...

Both are simply sweet!! Love the CAS look on both of these, Sue, and your right harder to do!!

Hugs
Sue

Leslie Miller said...

Awwww, Sue, these are all so darling! My heart melts! I totally agree about hug cards being some of the best. Also loving the idea of simple these days. I need my designer paper and coloring, but simple, uncluttered designs are calling my name.

Jane Savage said...

Aww I just adore Snoopy and of course little Woodstock too! Great cards!
Thank you for joining us at both the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards & Delightful Challenges. Jane xx

Sandy said...

Love these makes - we all need a big hug now and then!
Sandy xx

Lynn McAuley said...

Absolutely awesome Snoopy designs! Thanks for sharing them with the CCEE Stampers!!

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable cards!!! Love Snoopy!! Thanks so much for participating in our A SONG IN YOUR HE{ART} challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Robin Parker said...

You just can't go wrong with Snoopy and Woodstock, love the yellow designer paper. Thanks for sharing on the Delightful Challenge of Cute & Cuddly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...