Saturday, October 4, 2014

Penny Black October Challenge-Halloween or Halloween Colors



 






Halloween or Halloween Colors



Enter if you dare!

I am so excited to be joining the  Penny Black Saturday Challenge Team!!!! This is a once a month challenge using your favorite Penny Black Stamps! You all know how I love cute stamps and I am so excited to share my "ahem" large collection of PB's with you all!  LOL I do hope you will join in the fun!

For today's card, I used a freebie Pumpkin House  cut file from Too Cute by Jessica and added 2 different Penny Black stamps to complete this fun little Halloween scene!(see links below). I cut 2 'punkins' and glued them together to make the card open up-and added the black fence inside.

I would also love to introduce the Penny Black Saturday Challenge Design Team:

Debby, Frida, Greta, Helen, Lorraine, Nat, Me!, and Sylvie.  I hope you will pop in and visit them all!

Our Wonderful Sponsor for this challenge is:

Prize winner gets a $20 voucher!

Thanks for visiting my blog today...I am always excited when you pop in! I hope you will join in this fall/Halloween challenge-you have all month!



I am entering this in the following challenges:




♥ 
Sue


card details:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Penny Black Catman 4021J
Apprentice  3716K
Studio G  Halloween sentiment
Too Cute by Jessica Pumpkin House Free File

Copics:
Big Kitty-
C 1,2,3,4,5,6
R20,22
Pumpkins
YR 21,16,18,24
Little Kitty-
YR 21,24

Misc-twine, chalk for shading

Cardstock
SU polka dot paper-yellow stripe paper, Michaels Black, Brown, Green, Purple


Pin It!

25 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sue
Your card is Stunning... Fabulous work.... Love your cards
Hugs Sylvie xx
PBSC DT.
I am your new follower

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Sue, love the pumpkin shape and the sweet PB's x Susan x

Deloris said...

Fabulous as always! Love it!

Congrats on joining the PB challenge team. I love their stamps. Lol, I have a rather large collection too!

Lorraine said...

Hello Teamie!
This is gorgeous Sue. The big pumpkin looks fabulous and I love the cute PB cat..of course!
Lorraine x

Sandra H said...

Fab card x

JD/ Jill said...

Congrats to you. This is really amazing! Nice job on this...

Helen said...

Oooh...I love the scene that you've created Sue!
So pleased to have you on our team!
Helen x

Carol L said...

Congrats and WOWSAH to this cool card! I love that little pumpkin house!

Manuela said...

Wow, ist das niedlich. Gefällt mir sehr, sehr gut.
Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme an unserer ASC-Challenge.
Liebe Grüße
Manuela

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Instant love for your project! Congrats on the team...definitely a happy place for you and a place for me to visit and enjoy.

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab and gorgeous Sue
Gr Karin

Sue said...

Congrats on the PBSC design team gig, you will do such a great job for them! Starting with this adorable card! Love the pumpkin house and your all your details. Your little critters never had it so good!!

Hugs
Sue

Niki Estes said...

Sue, this is so adorable!!

Liz McGuire, said...

Hello, this is fabby and my favourite too - PBs!

Liz x

Carol S. said...

Great pumpkin card and thanks for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons. Hugs, Carol S. DT

Sandy said...

Congratulations!!! They are lucky to have you and I adore Penny Black stamps. Your card put a big smile on my face, to be honest I chuckled out loud!!
Sandy xx

Pam Sparks said...

awesome Sue! Congratulations!

Greta said...

So happy to be the other Oregonian on the team with you! I'm in awe of your fantastic project--just adorable!

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great pumpkin house and i so love the images you have used and congrats on your new DT position too, Luv Sam x

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous card hun, welcome to the team :) xxx

Leslie Miller said...

That is so dang cute! I love the pumpkin house. Thinking I could make one of these, maybe. You made such a fabulous and fun scene. I love my PB stamps, too. Sorry now that I don't have any Halloween PB's. This is adorable!

Meggi Bischoff said...

Was für eine tolle Karte!

Vielen Dank, dass du sie mit dem ASC teilst. Bis zum nächsten Mal.

GlG Meggi DT.

Jac’s Playground said...

Oh this is adorable, love the scene, what fun, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

Jani said...

Wow, that's fab!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

Tiziana Biagioli said...

I love pumpkins is this is delicious
Good luck and thank you for participating in Berly Mine..
Hugs DT Tiziana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...