Friday, May 5, 2017

Sundae Easel Card-My Scrap Chick











Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday to you!

Isn't this fun??? I wish I had a whole stash of these ready to give...just so cute, right down to the last spoonful.

Everything was cut with my Silhouette and assembled in just a few minutes. For the life of me I can not remember who makes the sentiment...I made this several weeks ago and my memory does not last that long!~





Folds flat for mailing!


I do hope you have enjoyed my projects today.  
You can find these files and more at 




                                  


Pin It!

8 comments:

Nana said...

YUMMY... Love this file and you created it so beautifully. Sure put a smile on my face this morning.
Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

Marilyn said...

WOW!! Awesome card!!

teachdanz said...

Your card looks good enough to eat :-) !!!

Carolina Girl said...

Yummy....I have this file...now I gotta get my cutter hooked up to case!

Sandy said...

Wow!!! This looks real - amazing! YUM!!!
sandy xx

Leslie Miller said...

No way! Even the spoon? I thought it was real at first, the way you've colored it. So incredibly cute and so very much fun to receive!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow, fabulous card, looks good enough to eat. Love how well it folds up!
hugs
Glenda

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...